Monday, October 31, 2011

SuperLevi needs your help...

The family of "Two Pitties in the City", is fostering a wonderful little pittie named Levi.  I have been following the story of Levi for quite some time, why...because I read the blog everyday and he's the cutest little guy (plus, he may have been raised by super heroes).  Well...checking out the blog on Thursday (27 October 2011) I found out that little Levi is in need of surgery to save his eyesight. 

The "Two Pittie..." people have pulled together a couple of fundraisers in order to raise the money for Levi's surgery.  They are having a super hero themed walk  and they are also having a raffle of their favorite things (Dog Backpack, GoPro Camera, Dog Sweater, Ruffwear Coat).

I have already purchased my gear for the walk on Nov. 12., but I will also be donating 2 raffle prizes to the cause.  They will be doggie care packages that will include:

Homemade dog treats (by yours truly) with cookie cutters, and the recipe (plus other lil surprises in the box in the form of my chosen packing materials:  some semi-handcrafted and some absolutely fun).





Please check out "Two Pitties in the City" for further details on the walk and the raffle, I have included the links below.  Lets help SuperLevi save his X-ray vision.


1 comment:

Two Pitties in the City said...

Thank you so much for your support, and your fantastic prizes (the pooches really do love them!). We're hoping that all working together we can help foster dog Levi (and to hopefully find a new home!)